Ohio-Columbus

Wedding Cake

Does anyone know of any reasonably priced places to buy a wedding cake? Not even sure where to start looking but don't want to spend a huge amount on it.

Re: Wedding Cake

• We're using Bess Daniels - her business is called Bess Cakery. She is charging $3.25 per person/serving and we can get as many flavors/fillings as we want, but it's an additional charge for fondant. That's as cheap as I've found without going to a grocery store to look at sheet cake. 

For what it's worth, my FI and MOH did a cake tasting and couldn't stop raving about how great it was. She's been good to work with so far!
  • It sounds crazy, but have you looked at Giant Eagle? My mom got her cake for her wedding there and it was a) beautiful b) delicious and c) reasonably priced. Buttercream frosting, I think there was a fillng, and it looked great. A lot of people scoff at grocery store bakery cakes, but I think it's 100% worth looking into and at least tasting. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Giant Eagle does have delicious wedding cake. We are ordering ours from Enticing Icings. Cindy had the cheapest prices and her cake is awesome.
  • We are using anita kline 2.50 a serving, and her cake is the best in town, but email her early she books fast!
  • We are also using Bess Daniels :) She is very friendly and for the flat rate of 3.25/person, you can have as many flavors as you want and any kind of design! She is a stay at home mom and her son is ADORABLE :)
  • Do you have an email or number for her? Thanks!
  • Cindy Patrick from Enticing Icings! I love her and her cake/frosting/fillings are so incredibly good. Very flexible and affordable too.
  • csh96csh96 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    We used Bella Luna.  Enticig Icing was a close second.  Everyone around here raves about Anita Kline but she was booked for my date so I couldn't compare.
    image &nbsp ? image
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • McClain Creations - Starts at 2.75 a piece.  The white chocolate is delicous!
  • Anita Kline and Short North Piece of Cake. Othwerwise the cheapest is to go with Giant Eagle or other grocery store though honestly we just had a nice 'cut cake' from SNPoC and had my SIL make sheet cakes she makes the best cakes and no one knew the difference since our caterer served them from the back and ppl only saw the cut cake
  • I had a friend that used Anita. Said she was awesome and good price too... Sadly she is booked for my wedding. She does this out of her home so she does it on a limited basis is what I've been told.
  • Try Cakes Creatively by Crystal. I booked her for my May 2013 wedding and he cakes are amazing.  She does cakepops and cupcakes as well!
  • Anita Kline -- her email is: abcj22@gmail.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards