Wisconsin

Jack Norman Catering

Does anyone have any experience with Jack Norman catering? He primarily works out of the Polish Center, but does outside catering as well. We heard good things about him from a friend, but there is not much info/reviews out there.

Re: Jack Norman Catering

• DanicaDanica member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've worked with them several times over the course of the past six years or so and have never been disappointed.  They do a phenomenal job at events, including weddings.  Not sure who is still on their team, but they were always nice to work with.  The food is great!!!
  • edited December 2011
    How would you compare Jack Norman with other caterers including Chef Jack and Zilli's?
  • edited December 2011
    HIs catering/food is awesome! I had him do my last wedding. All of my guests loved the food and many mentioned how it was the best 'wedding' food they ever had. :)
  • edited December 2011
    Have you tasted his food yet? I am also looking for info on him. I am considering a wedding/reception at the Polish Center myself. Any info you can share would be really appreciated.
  • edited December 2011
    We booked Jack Norman Catering (JNC) to do our upcoming wedding.  I must say, no other vendor we hired has been more accommodating and easier to work with!  We where invited to come to one of the complimentary tastings that JNC offers and my fiance and I where floored at how exceptional every item we tried was. Nearly everything they offer was available to try as well.  Mark and Mike, the owners, worked with us to create and incredible menu.  I would honestly recommend them to anyone!  Check them out and good luck with all your wedding plans!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards