Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

AW Thursday!

I actually have a WR one today!!! 

I got the save the dates in last week and last night I finished all of the ones for FIs family. 
Whoop!

Re: AW Thursday!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! When are you thinking of sending them out?
  • Options
    winechic25winechic25 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    30 days, 30 days, 30 days!!!!!!! I'm really proud of my mom and I...even in between all my travel lately, we have gotten so much done. We've finished my card box, finished building the table top to go n the wine barrels for the sign in table, down with what part of the programs we can be until we print, sent rehearsal dinner invites, and overall feeling so less stressed!! Yay for Thursday AW's!!!!
  • Options
    crash2729crash2729 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_aw-thursday-107?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:79873de3-48c6-46bb-9b41-d5539dc4ae0cPost:bc5afb4e-1291-4bfe-a01a-ceef19321281">Re: AW Thursday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats! When are you thinking of sending them out?
    Posted by DFWIndian[/QUOTE]

As soon as I finish addressing them.
  • Options
    laurencstelaurencste member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    NINE days until the wedding! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • Options
    winechic25winechic25 member
    edited December 2011
    I think this is going to be a fun wedding season for all of us ladies on here with so many coming up!!
  • Options
    bigbabyfacebigbabyface member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i agree....8 days!!! :) tomorrow marks one week! i think we're going to go get the marriage license tomorrow morning! :)

mom and i are going to sam's club to get candy for the candy bar!! :)

cant wait!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have a NWR AW: I got to meet Rosemary Clement-Moore (up-and-coming Young Adult author) at the school where I am doing my internship yesterday. Since I'm going to be a librarian, it was super exciting for me.... yes I know I'm a nerd :-P

Also the school where I went for undergrad (Midwestern State) is playing in the Lone Star Football Festival at Cowboys Stadium on Saturday and I'm looking forward to seeing the new stadium inside for the first time. Go Mustangs! :)
    **Planning Bio** UPDATED! 4/9/12 Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_aw-thursday-107?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:79873de3-48c6-46bb-9b41-d5539dc4ae0cPost:c51abf79-e747-45e8-b61b-dd1562e93b01">Re: AW Thursday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have a NWR AW: I got to meet Rosemary Clement-Moore (up-and-coming Young Adult author) at the school where I am doing my internship yesterday. Since I'm going to be a librarian, it was super exciting for me.... yes I know I'm a nerd :-P Also the school where I went for undergrad (Midwestern State) is playing in the Lone Star Football Festival at Cowboys Stadium on Saturday and<strong> I'm looking forward to seeing the new stadium inside for the first time.</strong> Go Mustangs! :)
    Posted by kristan1022[/QUOTE]

Even though I've been I'm jealous of you. Have fun!
  • Options
    Jen6862Jen6862 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    16 days! ARg... so much to do that I can't do until I get to Dallas next weekend... it's going to be a busy one! At least I don't have to work for one week.

Winechic*** you're wedding is starting to sound amazing! Also, I don't even have my rehearsal invites in yet--so they'll go in the mail next week for the 30th. Arg.
  • Options
    MLandCJMLandCJ member
    edited December 2011

NWR, but...

My dream house sold! Now I can stop stalking it :)

I also stopped biting my nails!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    laurencstelaurencste member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm also stoked because FI is "officially" moving into our place with me on Friday!  "Moving" being that he's basically bringing his tv and clothes and mattress, and Salvation Army gets a wonderful donation of old furniture on Saturday :)
  • Options
    bigbabyfacebigbabyface member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_aw-thursday-107?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:79873de3-48c6-46bb-9b41-d5539dc4ae0cPost:68f8718f-28c7-4127-a768-852139298e5b">Re: AW Thursday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm also stoked because FI is "officially" moving into our place with me on Friday!  "Moving" being that he's basically bringing his tv and clothes and mattress, and Salvation Army gets a wonderful donation of old furniture on Saturday :)
    Posted by laurencste[/QUOTE]

YAY! that's super exciting! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_aw-thursday-107?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:79873de3-48c6-46bb-9b41-d5539dc4ae0cPost:12200534-6a3a-47c4-af00-f2ad2a5d6e02">Re: AW Thursday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]NWR, but... My dream house sold! Now I can stop stalking it :) I<strong> also stopped biting my nails!
    </strong>Posted by MLandCJ[/QUOTE]

Yay!
  • Options
    MLandCJMLandCJ member
    edited December 2011
    I know, righ! Yay! I'm wanting to get gel nails so they will look pretty :)

Sorta related wedding note, I think I found my "trash the dress" dress.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh man, I finally got a sub lined up for my absence before and after the wedding.  =)
    Anniversary

• Options
    btweety04btweety04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married Saturday!!!!

Today was my last day of work and tonight I go out with some friends and work buddies for my last night out as a single lady. lol

Tomorrow is mani/pedi day and rehearsal (dinner).

Then, Monday we leave for our HM, two weeks in Australia!!!

Yay, I'm so excited, I thought this day would never make it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_aw-thursday-107?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:79873de3-48c6-46bb-9b41-d5539dc4ae0cPost:4b508d93-3b04-4bd9-8150-0c94a175cb3d">Re: AW Thursday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm getting married Saturday!!!! Today was my last day of work and tonight I go out with some friends and work buddies for my last night out as a single lady. lol Tomorrow is mani/pedi day and rehearsal (dinner). Then, Monday we leave for our HM, two weeks in Australia!!! Yay, I'm so excited, I thought this day would never make it.
    Posted by btweety04[/QUOTE]

<div>YAAAAY!</div>
    Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards