New York

Bridal Show TODAY in Syracuse!!!

Hey ladies!
As far as I know, Kara (lilbordke) and I will be attending the bridal show today.  Neither of us were able to attend the GTG a few weekends ago, so I (and I'm sure Kara will second this) would love to meet any of our fellow CNY Knotties who will be in attendance today.
Since I don't really know what anyone looks like, maybe it would be easier for you to spot me...
I will be in dark blue jeans and a tan-ish long sleeved shirt.  I plan to bring a sharpie and (since they usualy give out stickers and such) I will write CNY Knottie on my sticker.
I you see me, please stop and say hello!  I would love to put faces to names!

Hope to see some of you out there!!!

Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
Online Garage Sale
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
monica & kevin married 5.28.11
bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Bridal Show TODAY in Syracuse!!!

• FutureDondadaFutureDondada member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was there for a short bit with mom and FI. 130-230ish. Im just seeing this post tho, sorry! I only need cake and flowers to complete my vendors so we didn't stick around long. I hope you girls tried out some cupcakes from Sweetendings! The young guy handing them out was a very good hs friend of mine :-D Deeeeeeeeelicious! ope you girls had fun!
    May 2011-December Siggy My favorite registry item.
    (I managed to shatter the glass in our coffee table so we have none!)
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I didn't get to meet anyone...  Frown  maybe next time...
    Kara- I texted you back late last night, then sent one when I was on my way over to the show.  Boo.  We'll have to catch up some other time.  It was much larger than the one I attended in April, but many of the same vendors... I couldn't stay for the drawing, but did taste some SUPER AWESOME cupcakes (that Bridget- I think- mentioned above... so amazing) and Dinosaur BBQ... always a good thing.
    You missed a good time!
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards