Pennsylvania-Central
Options

Vendor Reviews 6.12

Hey girls!  I'm not active at all on this board, but used to be about 2 years ago!!  Anyways, I got married on June 12 at Heritage Hills Golf Resort.  Here are some reviews to help you out:

Heritage Hills - A+
The service is literally, out of this world.  It costs a pretty penny, but I'm SO SO SO glad we went with HH.  Tony is so awesome, I know he'll be a part of my life for a long time ;)  And Tracy and all the DOCs literally go above and way beyond to make you happy.  The guests were floored when they walked in, just what I wanted!

Headrush Hair Design - A+
 could not say enough about Bev and Headrush Hair Design. I was a very relaxed bride, but my hair was the ONE thing I was absolutely freaking out about. I had 2 hair trials done that were DISASTERS. So bad, that I was convinced I would to my hair by myself. But after I cooled off, I realized I needed to find someone that actually LISTENED to what I wanted and did what I asked. I called Headrush on a whim just a few short weeks before my wedding, and Bev was my SAVIOR! She had an entire bridal party scheduled for the morning of my wedding, but after I told her the hell I've been through, she offered to open an hour an a half early specifically to do my hair!
As soon as I walked in I felt sooo relieved. She actually LISTENED to what I said and did exactly as I asked. She never got frustrated with me, and when I told her I was a little on the picky side...okay a lot (especially because of how the last 2 trials turned out) she was totally understanding and always a pleasure.  And not only did she do an AWESOME job, she did it in less than 45 minutes! I have extremely thick and long hair, I was shocked at how quickly she did it! She is absolutely one of the best vendors on the day of my wedding, and I'm literally thanking God that I found her! You will not be disappointed, you will not have to stress. Go with Headrush Hair Design and make your life a little easier!!

Make up:  Sarah Giovinetti - A
Sarah Giovinetti is truly a master at her craft. Just look at her photos, she is a miracle worker! I am so glad I found Sarah to do my makeup, and I would highly recommend her. We had a few scheduling mishaps, but nothing that wasn't easily fixed. Besides being good at what she does, she's a pleasure to just be around. I'm so, so, so happy with the way my makeup looked for my wedding day, and would highly recommend her to any bride looking for a true professional make up artist!

Linczak Photography - A+++
I could never, ever speak highly enough of the Linczaks. Words literally can't express the amount of talent between these 2! I had very, very high standards for photography. In fact, I researched HUNDREDS of photographers, and my search led me out of state to the Linczaks from Ohio (I'm a PA bride). They were one of the first vendors I booked, and I'm totally ecstatic with them! Every image is a work of art, and they COULD NOT be more friendly! I only wish they lived closer, because I could see them becoming family friends. They are professional, fun to be around, amazing at directing, and the quality of work is unmatched. I wouldn't hesitate for a second to recommend Ted and Rachel to anyone (and I don't even have ALL of my pro photos back yet)! If I could give them 10 out of 5, I would! Go with the Linczaks, I promise that you won't be disappointed, but blown away!

Cake - Giordanno's Pastries-  C- (maybe even a D...)
I am disappointed in the quality of work at Giordanno's Pastries. First of all, the design of my cake was wrong. When I told them about it, she insisted that I had changed the design and it was all down on paper. That is absolutely false, in that I've had the same design since day one, and I only met with them in person ONE time, which is the time I gave them the exact design I wanted. I traveled very far and very wide to find the baker that said they could do this cake. The cake they delivered was generic, any baker could have done it.

Besides the design being incorrect, and then them trying to blame that on me, less than an hour into the reception the cake started to bulge. It looked like someone was blowing a balloon up underneath the icing! It got so bad, that my DOC had to remove all of the flowers from the cake, spin it and put them back on. It looked a little ridiculous. I would not recommend Giordanno's Pastries.

DJ- Mixed Up Productions - A
My Dj was Ronnie, and he was great! We met up a couple times with both Mike and Ronnie, and they are both very nice guys. They had a ton of ideas and seemed to really know what they're talking about! We discussed a few things that never actually happened at the wedding (like the "kissing game") but that's all right. The reception was a whirlwind anyways! But he always kept the dance floor full and played everything we requested. What more could you want =)

and to leave you ladies with a few pics =)

hope this helps ya'll!

Re: Vendor Reviews 6.12

• Options
    mamie329mamie329 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Gorgeous bride! Congrats!
    image image
    Lucy Elizabeth 10.27.12
  • Options
    writergirl28writergirl28 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Your pictures are amazing and I love your make up! Could you send me Sarah Giovinetti contact info?  I've just started to research vendors in the area and I wasn't having very good luck with make up artists. TIA!

I'm getting married at Heritage Hills 6.11.11, so I'm really glad that the staff and your experience there was so awesome!
    Thanks for showing some pictures! My other concern about HH was where to take bridal party pictures since only the bride and groom are allowed on the golf course.

Congrats on a beautiful wedding!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    al0626al0626 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    of course!  her website is www.sarahgiovinetti.com, she's also on facebook and her phone number is 609-636-1505

No worries hun!  We actually tried to go other places to take photos and got stuck in traffic for an HOUR (i was LIVID) so we just went back to HH. but we got a golf cart and drove around the course and found some amazing spots!  check these out, ALL taken at HH (sorry for all the black and white, these are just teaser pro pics i have now!):

<-- LOVED these steps!

there's PLENTY of places at HH!  i was actually very, very opposed to taking pictures on the actual golfcourse (always hated those pictures...sorry!)  and we found some great spots =)
  • Options
    amatadeiamatadei member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How much (if you don't mind me asking) did you pay for both hair and make-up? I'm having a tough time finding someone to do both but all the make-up artists I have spoken to go over my budget without even touching the hair issue.
  • Options
    rorileyroriley member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    your pictures look wonderful!  Love them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards