Michigan-Lansing

Bridal Shower Venues

Anyone have any ideas for a nice bridal shower venue? with / or without catering? For lunch??

Re: Bridal Shower Venues

• mrsjunebugmrsjunebug member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'd also be interested in any recommendations.  Hope some people reply!
  • AngelaOct11AngelaOct11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My bridal showers were in Jackson so not sure if it will help you at all but one of them was at the Bon Ton Room bontonroom.com  The food was great as well as the staff and atmosphere.  They have two rooms there available to rent.  My shower was in the smaller room but we rented the bigger room for our day after the wedding brunch. 
  • edited December 2011
    Mine is at Perspective 2 in Old Town Lansing. It's a cute place that's usually used for photography shoots. I have heard of it being used for small weddings. I held my sister's surprise birthday party there last year. It's kind of rustic with brick walls and a wooden sliding barn door. They offer a catering list if you want that, but you have the option to do anything you want. email me if you have more questions mgli2006knot@gmail.com
  • mrsjunebugmrsjunebug member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks mgli2006!  I called perspective 2 which looks like a really cool venue but they were already booked on my date.  

for future people looking, we booked at hall of fame cafe in east lansing.  their prices seem reasonable and the food is great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards