Not Engaged Yet
Options

You guys must be good luck haha

I had my first post the other day and then this morning he proposed!!

He did it at the Japanese Gardens at CSULB, Im so so excited

:)

Re: You guys must be good luck haha

• Options
    bethsmilesbethsmiles member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! Thats a very pretty ring :D

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!!
    imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    Hazel_BHazel_B member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on getting engaged!  Beautiful ring!

:quiet voice: Am I the only one thinking "oh great now all the beebees are gonna be upset with their SO's don't propose because they posted here and we're supposed to be good luck!" 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_guys-must-good-luck-haha?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:54245639-bba8-4a70-aea0-e1bdadde2b59Post:04887a20-042f-483b-9134-adbf5a7bbeae">Re: You guys must be good luck haha</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats on getting engaged!  Beautiful ring! :quiet voice: Am I the only one thinking "oh great now all the beebees are gonna be upset with their SO's don't propose because they posted here and we're supposed to be good luck!" 
    Posted by dwest2201[/QUOTE]

Lol!

OP: congrats!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! Nice ring;)

dwest - we can't be good luck...we're too bitter and hag-like for that!

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! Your ring is beautiful.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_guys-must-good-luck-haha?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:54245639-bba8-4a70-aea0-e1bdadde2b59Post:c4f5725d-fc6e-49b0-b325-53beecccc545">Re: You guys must be good luck haha</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats! Nice ring;) dwest - we can't be good luck...we're too bitter and hag-like for that!
    Posted by PaigeMcC[/QUOTE]

I prefer the term pretty pretty princess dream crushers.
    imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_guys-must-good-luck-haha?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:54245639-bba8-4a70-aea0-e1bdadde2b59Post:37a8d876-4538-436c-a935-1534323c5103">Re: You guys must be good luck haha</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: You guys must be good luck haha : I prefer the term pretty pretty princess dream crushers.
    Posted by ekathleen684[/QUOTE]

<div>Oh oh! Our new board tagline : NEY - These bitter old hags will crush your pretty princess dreams one by one!</div><div>
    </div><div>muahahahaha</div>

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats OP!

I like to think we're good luck for the sane ones.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Married Bio
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic My first love.

Me: 31 DH: 30

TTC since 10/2010. 2012: HSG showed unicornuate uterus on right side; both kidneys and both ovaries present. High risk for preterm labor, IUGR, and C-Section. Dx'd Hypothyroidism.
    1st BFP: 10/27/12, cycle before we had planned to see RE
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Pregnancy Blog
  • Options
    loopy82loopy82 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    missnikolmissnikol member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hhaha thank you!
    he had a photographer there!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Where my good luck is?

Congratulations friend.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay!!!  Beautiful ring, cute picture :-) 

If we're bitter hags who crush pretty princess dreams there's no reason we can't be good luck to those who don't have ridiculous dreams to crush!
    imageimageAnniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards