Colorado
Options

cheap locations?

I'm looking for cheap! the cheapest I've found was around $2000 for indoors.... I don't care where in colorado it is, if there is anything cheaper i will freak :)

Re: cheap locations?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Grand Junction, Monument view - $950 for 100 guests.  Outdoors.  But, you'd have to bring in your catering, tables, and what not.  and that'll add up.  Found this one on TK.  Cherl's pretty nice, and the place is gorgeous!

The other one We've found, is at the Golf course in Rifle.  Around $30/head.  In and out door(out door ceremony, indoor reception, but ceremony can be moved indoors.).  no facility fee.  This is the cost of food (linens dishes what not - cloth napkins(that's extra, paper ones included).  could go up or down depending on your guest list and what you order. $500 deposit, that goes to your total cost (for the venue)when all is said and done.

Why, What did you find, and where?  FI and I are pretty set on one, but are still open to the options, as no deposits have been placed.

BTW, you're wedding day is the day before mine!  Congrats!Cool
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We got a good deal at the double tree in Westminster CO after taxes and every thing its  a little over $3,000 (that includes food, wedding cake, room for bride and groom for the night, hosted keg, chocolate founatin all for 54 people)

you can even to your Ceremony there. We have the ball room for 8 hours (3pm to 12am) So you can do what ever you want in that time!.

let me know if you would like more info on this!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wifeandmommy-  not to knock ya, just curious... how much more does that go up for double the people?  I've got a guest list of 100 to 110....  That's a pretty good price for what you get!
  • Options
    ViroFictionViroFiction member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I found that the Chateaux at Fox meadows is $1800 for a weekday! and Pikes Peak wedding has a lot included but it is $2,250.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_colorado_cheap-locations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:632Discussion:1627333b-04c1-473b-92d2-8ab335a6f864Post:b63d71db-deba-4534-a29d-e0fee9c4578f">Re: cheap locations?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wifeandmommy-  not to knock ya, just curious... how much more does that go up for double the people?  I've got a guest list of 100 to 110....  That's a pretty good price for what you get!
    Posted by spaje[/QUOTE]

It really just depends on what kind of discounts they can offer you. We got some extras added for free for booking before a certain day.

There is a $2,500 food/drink min and no room rental. if you meet/pass the min.

Here is the Lady contact info.. Feel free to contact her..

<font size="2"><span style="font-size:13px;color:#333333;font-family:Franklin Gothic Book,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;"><span style="font-size:13px;color:#333333;font-family:Franklin Gothic Book,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;"><font face="Estrangelo Edessa"><span style="font-size:13px;color:#333333;font-family:Franklin Gothic Book,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;"><span style="font-size:10pt;color:#333333;font-family:'sans-serif';"><span style="font-size:13px;color:#333333;font-family:Franklin Gothic Book,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;"><span style="font-size:13px;color:#333333;font-family:Franklin Gothic Book,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;"><span style="font-size:13px;color:#333333;font-family:Franklin Gothic Book,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;"><strong>Catherine Leiras</strong> | Sales & Catering Manager
    <span class="yshortcuts">Doubletree</span> Hotel Denver North
    <span class="yshortcuts">8773 Yates Drive | Westminster, CO 80031-3680</span>
    Phone: <span class="yshortcuts">303-262-5075</span> | Fax: <span class="yshortcuts">303-426-1680</span>
    <a rel="nofollow" href="mailto:catherine.leiras@hilton.com" target="_blank"><span class="yshortcuts">catherine.leiras@hilton.com</span></a> | <a href="http://www.denvernorth.doubletree.com/" rel='nofollow'>www.denvernorth.doubletree.com/</a>" target="_blank"> <span class="yshortcuts"><a href="http://www.denvernorth.doubletree.com" rel='nofollow'>www.denvernorth.doubletree.com</a></span>

p.s not sure if it matters but tell her Allison Garcia gave you info.. you might be able to get some good deals like i did!
    </span></span></span></span></span></font></span></span></font>
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Well, I was with ya, until ya said the $2500 food drink minimum.  But thanks for the info anyway!
  • Options
    kzagurskikzagurski member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    http://www.douglas.co.us/eventscenter/Louviers_Village_Clubhouse.html

$690 here, but $300 is a refundable deposit, making the total $390. Includes tables and chairs for 100, which is the maximum capacity.

You can bring in whatever food/drink you want. The extra $90 is because we're serving alcohol. If you don't, it'd only be $300.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Holy crap! That's a steal!  and it looked like they had a place for out door ceremony as well!Cool  Awesome find!
  • Options
    kzagurskikzagurski member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, there's a smallish flagstone patio and a big lawn, which includes park benches and horeshoe pits.
  • Options
    stocker rothstocker roth member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow what a find.  I'm sending them an email now!!  Wow!!
  • Options
    jayvillajayvilla member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i just sent you a private message. get back to me and i can help you out
  • Options
    MNVegasMNVegas member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_colorado_cheap-locations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:632Discussion:1627333b-04c1-473b-92d2-8ab335a6f864Post:60dc078f-2de8-443e-9e1a-633970383257">Re: cheap locations?</a>:
    [QUOTE]i just sent you a private message. get back to me and i can help you out
    Posted by jayvilla[/QUOTE]

Beware this a vendor!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
     Boulder Andrusretreatcenter.com 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out some of the smaller towns like Norwood, Ridgway, Telluride, Fruita, ect.  They have beautiful views and are a lot cheaper then the bigger places.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had my wedding in a park then the reception at Christies of Genesee.  It was one of the cheapest I found.  I did photograph a wedding at a rec center.  They had the ceremony at a park and then had the reception at a rec center with food that the family had made for them and an ipod hooked up to the speaker system.  Thier friends decorated the interior, and I photograhed the event.  It was very nice and they all had a lot of fun.  Good luck to you!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Have you considered Chief Hosa?  There are a few spots that are run by the counties in the area that are really affordable. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards