New York-Hudson Valley

Where did you do your rehearsal?

At the ceremony location or at a restuarant?
 I have two options and I just can't decide. The full "dilemma" (it's not really a dilemma, I'm just making it one. haha) is under my Rehearsal Invites post from yesterday.
I'm curious to know what you girls think....
Thanks so much!

Re: Where did you do your rehearsal?

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-hudson-valley_did-rehearsal?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:113Discussion:ddb2765d-ea7b-4aec-a7d9-cf19fe080154Post:c1b1c81c-9461-49ed-91cc-b22178cab1d7">Where did you do your rehearsal?</a>:
    [QUOTE]At the ceremony location or at a restuarant?  I have two options and I just can't decide. The full "dilemma" (it's not really a dilemma, I'm just making it one. haha) is under my Rehearsal Invites post from yesterday. I'm curious to know what you girls think.... Thanks so much!
    Posted by Shari16[/QUOTE]

We did ours at a restaurant afterwards b/c the venue had a wedding they were doing.
  • edited December 2011
    My rehearsal is at restaurant near the hotel and church.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Oh good to know. I thought everyone did their rehearsal at the ceremony site. Maybe I can stop worrying and just go with the restaurant. I just can't get over feeling like I need to walk the actual walk I am going to do down the aisle... you know? My FI thinks I'm nuts... he might be right  :)
  • ssagessage member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    my rehearsal was at the venue...but it was also my ceremony site.  Our RD was at my mom's house
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards