Texas-Austin

Non-alcoholic bachalorette party?

So I am currently the MOH for my sisters wedding (YAY!!) and I am trying to find something fun to do for her bachalorette party but neither her or any of her friends are drinkers and she doesn't want to go out like clubbing. So suggetions for fairly inexspensive stuff to do in Austin? Or close to Austin?  I am kinda at a loss!

Re: Non-alcoholic bachalorette party?

• Mrs.PurdueMrs.Purdue member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    mani/pedi in the afternoon, early dinner, and then head to alamo drafthouse for something fun (80s sing along, master pancake, etc) in the evening. 

karaoke - there are a few places in town that have private rooms to rent (Austin Karaoke is our favorite)

if it's in the summer, go tubing in New Braunfels.  most people drink on the river, but you could definitely not drink (or just have whatever each person is comfortable with) and still have a great time.  it's relaxing and just a good time all around

there's always the good old fashioned sleep over too!  order pizza, play games, watch movies, eat ice cream, braid each others hair, have pillow fights in your underwear (wait, what?)

image  image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • SarahBerahSarahBerah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the suggestions! I didn't even think of  Karaoke, but she would like that I think!
  • edited December 2011

Some friends are throwing me a shower (seriously) at the Wimberly Ziplines. If you haven't done it - what a blast! Could be a great party!

• laleighmoorelaleighmoore member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dave and Busters! They offer good deals if you buy a package.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards