Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Wedding Photo Sites in Chicago

Hi everyone!  I am getting in married on the far northwest side of Chicago near the northwest suburbs this coming May.  We're not getting married in a church, and we're having the ceremony and reception at the same location at a banquet hall.  My fiance and I are going to take photos beforehand, as we'd like to have somewhere more scenic than the banquet hall to take pictures.  Does anyone have some suggestions of locations to take photos at?  I am considering the waterfall in Rosemont, but I hear you need to book far ahead of time, so I need some back up plans.  Thanks!

Re: Wedding Photo Sites in Chicago

• edited December 2011
    I've been to Chicago once, what about that huge mirror type ball or the pier.  I was also a huge fan of Wicker Park (I'm not sure how close any of these are to your ceremony/reception site)
  • brechez515brechez515 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey! Depending on how far northwest you are you should check out Rosemont.  There are two parks, one with a waterfall and gazebo that are great for pics.  All you have to do is call the village and get a permit so you don't have to worry about anyone else being there at the same time. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards