Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Spray tanning

Anyone tried the VersaTan at Palm Beach Tan?  I'm thinking about trying it, but it makes me nervous, lol.  Anyone have any experience or reviews about it?  Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker
186 invitedimage 153 are ready to party!image 33 are missing outimage
RSVP date September 28

Re: Spray tanning

• Options
    Lindseym8Lindseym8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I actually work there!!! It's super easy. The actual spray takes about a minute to do, the rest just depends on how long it takes you to get in and get out.  Plus if you have never done it they will show you what to do.  If you get good color from the sun you will get good color from the versa because it works with ph levels within your skin so not everyone comes out looking the same.  I would recommend getting a clear level 2.  Which basically means you'll start seeing color wihin 4 hours and it develops over time and the number 2 just means its the medium level.  Try it in advance that way you can tell if you need to try the light level or if you wanna try the darker level.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    if you are thinking about doing this for your wedding day, you might want to do a trial run to make sure you like it.
    The Future Mrs. Quallick Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    nics21nics21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ive had good experiences--make sure you do a trial and put tons of the lotion provided on your palms and soles and any other extra dry spots you have.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards