September 2013 Weddings

Bridesmaids Dresses Poll

Ok so I have 3 girls all roughly the same height 5'5-5'8. 2 are very top heavy and curvy and the other is slim with a little curve. All the dresses will be black with a white sash.

The Future Mrs. Burleson Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bridesmaids Dresses Poll

• I've had my girls try on dress #2 and the pleating on the top literally hit them in the face lol

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • As a fellow 'top heavy' girl, I detest strapless dresses. You may want to keep that in mind. :-)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Crap, I clicked on 2 but I meant to vote for #3!
     Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I voted for four because it's really pretty and different, but I also love three.
  • edited February 2013
    My girls are top heavy (I used to be, til I paid a man a tidy sum to take them away!) and chose strapless dresses.  When I had huge instead of merely big boobs, I rocked strapless all the time - it's all in the wearer and clothing construction.

That said, I like #3
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
    *** September 2013 Signature Challenge: Hair Inspiration! ***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I think your best bet would be asking your girls what they think of the dresses.  You could also just let them each pick the style that suits their body the best.  

I have an account on WeddingtonWay where I made a showroom of some dresses I like and everyone can like or comment on the dresses so I have a better idea of how to go about selecting dresses (either picking one or letting them just buy what they want, it's depends on if they all like the same dress or not).  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards