California-Bay Area

Looking for somewhere to stay in San Francisco

Hello, we are planning on going to San Francisco for our honeymoon and could use some tips on where to stay.  I would LOVE a place that has a spa in the hotel so we can get massages without leaving.  We have never been to San Francisco and are having a hard time narrowing it down.  Any suggestions/tips/ideas would be fantastic!  We are going to Mid December and we are on a budget so I am hoping we can find a place for no more than $150 a night but is still really nice.

Thanks!

Re: Looking for somewhere to stay in San Francisco

• MonicaRaye84MonicaRaye84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello, we are planning on going to San Francisco for our honeymoon and could use some tips on where to stay.  I would LOVE a place that has a spa in the hotel so we can get massages without leaving.  We have never been to San Francisco and are having a hard time narrowing it down.  Any suggestions/tips/ideas would be fantastic!  We are going to Mid December and we are on a budget so I am hoping we can find a place for no more than $150 a night but is still really nice.

Thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    $150 a night is basically the low end hotel costs in SF.  Ones with Spa probably 300 plus a night.  I would try the travel websites like expedia and see what your options are.  Ideal area I think is Union Square area.  Central to most of what you would want to do while in SF.
    September 2011 March Siggy Challenge
    We had a great Wedding Party
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards