Alabama

Wedding colors and Venues

Helllooo
Ive been engaged 3 years now and we have finally set a date and im in the intial stages of which venues and colors?!?! I really hadnt anticipated this being soooo HARD and its difficult for me to move on with planning without this this finalized?? Im extremely anxious and jittery already, I jus feel so overwhelmed and the wedding date isnt until July 28, 2012!! The venue is such a issue because I live in Tuscaloosa but im from Greene County and graduate high school in marengo county so I really want the venue to be convienient for my guest! I just as that yall keep me in your prayers, because this is already so stressful because the date seems far away but I really dont want to let it creep up on us!

Re: Wedding colors and Venues

• edited December 2011
    Breathe!  Don't freak out, you have plenty of time.  Set a timeline.  The checklist on The Knot is a great starting point.  It breaks things down by month so you know what you should be doing when.  You can either use that wholesale or use it to create one for yourself.  Either way, set a timeline and a budget and STICK TO IT!  That will help relieve some of the stress.  Can't wait to hear about all of your planning!
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards