Florida-South Florida
Options

Bridesmaid dresses - suggestions

Hi girls!!

In the next month or so, my girls and I will go shopping for their bridesmaid dresses. The girls will be wearing a fall orange and it has not been an easy task to find a shade that is not too dark or too bright. I'm curious to know where my fellow knotties have purchased bridesmaid dresses or recommend to go. I am also interested to know if anyone hired a seamstress to make their BM's dresses or have opted to rent them.

TIA Smile

Re: Bridesmaid dresses - suggestions

• Options
    I got mine at David's Bridal-they were awesome......I got my FG dresses at Alfred Angelo-and they had horrible customer service (both in Sunrise). I bought my wedding dress at Angelus in Pompano and Rhonda was Amazing-they also had bm Dresses..

HTH
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We used the Dessy group. My BM's all ordered from Mariolka's in Boynton Beach

• Options

we got ours at unique bridal in Boca. They were wonderful to work with!

• Options
    My sister did a burnt orange from Alfred Angelo and it was really pretty. This was 3 years ago but I believe they still carry it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'd try Alfred Angelo or Pretty Maids (online!).

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! So far Alfred Angelo seems to have the orange hue that I am looking for and it has some dresses which would look great on the girls. As for Dessy Group, I have seen some dresses that I have really liked but I need to find a store that carries that brand in Miami.

Thanks for all your help!!!!
  • Options
    I just picked a color from J Crew and let the girls pick which dresses to wear.  The only criteria is that it had to be knee length.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    im using bari jay. got them at merlili on miracle mile.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards