Favors
Options

How to present Koozie favors

Hi there -

My fiance and I are thinking of doing koozie favors at the wedding, but are not sure how to present them at the table. Any ideas? Do you think it would make the table look tacky to put a bottle of some sort in it (like a coke bottle)?

All ideas welcome, thanks!

Re: How to present Koozie favors

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I was jsut at a wedding this weekend that had koozies and chapstick w/ monogram on it in little baskets in the men/womens restroom with a little note and some fall leaves around it. It was fun to have a suprise waiting for you in there! 
  • Options
    Grits8812Grits8812 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    you could do that, with the bottle
    or
    you could put a basket on the table witht hem in there and decorate it with some ribbons and such.
  • Options
    Grits8812Grits8812 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    may i ask where you are getting them from?
  • Options
    annmarie714annmarie714 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A wedding I saw the other day had them in a basket near the bar.  Pretty appropriate :)
    Where there is love, there is life.-Ghandi
  • Options
    0711studer0711studer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I saw them in a wheelbarrow at one wedding I was at.  It was a nice wooden one that went with the decor of the venue, and it was tastefully done. 

I'm trying to figure out something that goes with my venue though ;)

My site will disperse things on the table for me, I'm considering putting a bag of candy inside and putting one at each place setting, with a basket somewhere else for those who want extras.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I actually think I'm moving toward coaster favors. I've been checking out http://www.weddingfavorsunlimited.com
  • Options
    fealldagalfealldagal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can also check out http://www.dreamfavors.com they have beautiful favors and 5% off you shipment coupon code 5off
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards