Vineyard Weddings

Sky Lantern Groupon

Hello Brides! 
I purchased 3 Groupon vouchers for Sky Lanterns www.skylantern.com and am unable to use them at my wedding due to a new county environmental policy that does not allow any type of lanterns.  
I am stuck with 3 vouchers, valued at $100 each.  I paid $40 for each voucher, and am looking to sell them.  Each $100 voucher will buy you 20 sky lanterns.  If you were to take all three vouchers, you could get 60 sky lanterns for the price of $120.  
If you go directly to the site, you can see the lanters are 10 for $50.  

this is a great deal and I wish this ordinance didn't exist!!!  Contact me if you would like to purchase these vouchers from me.
thanks,
Smitten77

Re: Sky Lantern Groupon

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_vineyard-weddings_sky-lantern-groupon?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:669Discussion:3ad96e1b-bf47-4a65-8efc-04888e3a7db5Post:4c82d042-a6f6-4521-88a3-9db13a83fd04">Sky Lantern Groupon</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello Brides!  I purchased 3 Groupon vouchers for Sky Lanterns <a href="http://www.skylantern.com" rel="nofollow">www.skylantern.com</a> and am unable to use them at my wedding due to a new county environmental policy that does not allow any type of lanterns.   I am stuck with 3 vouchers, valued at $100 each.  I paid $40 for each voucher, and am looking to sell them.  Each $100 voucher will buy you 20 sky lanterns.  If you were to take all three vouchers, you could get 60 sky lanterns for the price of $120.   If you go directly to the site, you can see the lanters are 10 for $50.   this is a great deal and I wish this ordinance didn't exist!!!  Contact me if you would like to purchase these vouchers from me. thanks, Smitten77
    Posted by smitten77[/QUOTE]

Where Can I see a picture of these?  <a href="mailto:crazyinluv6@aol.com" rel="nofollow">crazyinluv6@aol.com</a>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards