New Hampshire

Website Recommendation for Photo Cards & Books?

I am trying to order our Thank You photo greeting cards and create a wedding album with our pics from the photographer (we own the rights). I have looked at Shutterfly, Blurb and My Phublisher. I am thinking of going with Shutterfly for the cards and Blurb for the album. Do you girls have any recommendations, I have only used Shutterfly in the past!
TTC #1 Since July 2011
BFP #1 2/28/12- 3/3/12 CP at 4w3d
BFP #2 4/1/12- 5/7/12 Missed M/C at 8w4d (measuring 6w3d)
TTC on hold until December

Re: Website Recommendation for Photo Cards & Books?

• edited December 2011

Some of the girls on the Oct.2010 board have used picaboo for their photo guest books.  You could check them out.

• edited December 2011
    I have used Shutterfly for a photobook and I was really happy with how it came out.
    Anniversary Buying A Home
  • edited December 2011
    I have also heard of A&I Books (they're a company in Cali I think) I heard that their quality is above Shutterfly/Blurb.

On one forum a girl actually posted pictures of the same book from blurb and A&I and the quality, color and such was much better. I think I might use them for parent albums.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I've had great luck with Snapfish.  My parents have ordered photobooks from them in the past, and I have ordered things like photo collages and photo calendars.  When you make an account, you'll get lots of coupons and codes for free stuff in your email.  They have been prompt with orders and I have always been pleased with what I buy.  Hope this helps!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards