Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Wedding Venue Frustration

I have been engaged for two months and all I have done is search venues.  I am getting nowhere :(  I have browsed through the boards on here looking for suggestions but most are for the East Valley.  I live in North Phoenix, I would like the venue to be in Phoenix/Scottsdale/Glendale area.  I want an outdoor ceremony, and an indoor reception preferably with a nice patio for the coctail hour.  My budget is about $9K for the venue space, food and beverage (beer & wine only) for 150 people.  I would like a space that allows the reception to go as late as 11pm or midnight.  I must be able to bring in my own vendors for entertainment & photography as I already have my heart set on those and don't want to be stuck on a "preferred list".  I would like the space to be beautiful and classy.  I do not want an overly southwestern look, it just doesn't go with my theme.  Any suggestions???  Thanks!!

Re: Wedding Venue Frustration

• Options
    Aldea at Tlaquepaque. It's where I'm getting married and it sounds like it has everything you need.

http://www.aldeaweddings.com/
  • Options
    Have you tried Regale in N. Scottsdale? They might be able to work with you too. Modern venue in beautiful location. They have all-inclusive packages, but you an also choose to just pay the site fee and bring in your own vendors too. Good luck!
  • Options
    A friend of mine got married at The Legacy Ballroom in the PV area.  She said they were able to bring in their own vendors as well!  It was very beautiful and in a great location.
  • Options
    The Legacy Ballroom is very nice, we held our Indian Wedding there in January.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    The Legacy Ballroom is very nice, we held our Indian Wedding there in January.
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards