Connecticut

Check!

Just booked Vividography as our videographer. Now we just have the caterer left to do and we can relax for a little (right?) ;)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Check!

• bmetz34bmetz34 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    woohooo!!! we are venue and videography twins!!!
    8/12 March Siggy- reception venue!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • TBee99TBee99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know! Don actually mentioned that he had booked another wedding at the Branford House for the weekend following ours, and I almost said "Yeah, she's a knottie too!" but I know he would have been clueless, LOL.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Mona8Mona8 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on the check!
    imageAnniversary
  • calindicalindi member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    HAHAHAH!!! We're booking Don this week!  Rock on, girls!

Anniversary

• edited December 2011
    Congrats!
    imageMoo Moo Kitten is resting... Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • bmetz34bmetz34 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hahaha Calindi tell him he's gonna be getting really familiar with the Branford House and DJ Melee lol.  Maybe they can eat their vendor meals together and become bff's!!  I can't believe you, me and TBee have such similar tastes!  we're gonna have great weddings!
  • calindicalindi member
    edited December 2011
    Maybe I'll just have to crash yours to get a glimpse of what mine will look like a few weeks later! :-)

Anniversary

• TBee99TBee99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know, isn't it crazy? You ladies better keep me in the loop about who you choose for a florist!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • calindicalindi member
    edited December 2011
    Eh gads, the florist fiasco is growing!  My top choice was Jane at Just for You, but now I'm forced to look outside the box.

I have my mother and her friend, who is our event coordinator (sort of... mostly a day-of-coordinator who is my Mom's friend and thus offers opinions), working on the florist.  They're meeting with 5-6 different florists next week.  So I'll let you know what comes of that!

Anniversary

• bmetz34bmetz34 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just met with jane at Just for You today.  She was really easy to work with and gave me options for our budget.  Flowers are not a priority, just need some simple centerpieces and my bouquet and then family corsages etc.  She totally understood that it's more important to some people than others, and she gave me estimates etc based on the budget I gave her. (in the hundreds not the thousands).  We'd be picking up since we dont meet the requirement for delivery, but I think we might just go with her!
  • calindicalindi member
    edited December 2011
    Do it! I had a florist tell me today that if my budget wasn't at LEAST $4500, she won't even consider doing the wedding. Ugh!

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards