Vineyard Weddings

For Sale after 4/30/11

Hi Ladies,

I will have several items for sale after my wedding on 4/30/2011.  Let me know if you are interested at oaklie @ ymail dot com  I prefer local pickup in Houston, but shipping arrangements can be made and would be extra.

60 bunches of grapes, $1.50 each.  I paid 2.99 each for them, and that was when they were 1/2 off at Hobby Lobby. They are the ones that have 90 grapes and are 11 inches long.

Wine Corks...too many to count, over 100 at least.  $20.00

Clear Votive Candles, I have about 70.  .50 each

VS Sexy Little Bride Short Sleeve Hoodie, Size Small: $35.00, no stains or rips, will be used once on my wedding day while I am getting ready.

Wine Bottle Centerpieces: Set of 3 for $20.00.  These sell for $30.00 at Yankee Candle.  I have 15 sets available. 

Unlisted Pocketlist Flower Shoes, Size 8, Ivory. Never worn.  I changed my mind on these shoes. $15.00,

Ivory Purse, $15.00.

Thanks for looking!

Re: For Sale after 4/30/11

• Hi, Do the wine bottle holders have the bottles included? I just need the holders. Would you be willing to just sell those? Thanks!
  • Hi,
    I've been looking for bunches of grapes and this is the best deal I've seen so far... I don't need 60 of them though... Would you be willing to sell only some of them?

Thanks!
  • Hi Ladies,

Sorry, but the wine bottles with the holders have already been sold.

I am willing to sell some of the grapes.  How many do you need?

Thanks!
  • Hi  I'm interested in the grapes and corks. Also, I don't need 60....could I only buy 30?  Do you have picture of the corks?  and a picutre of the votive candles?

• Yes, I can sell you 30 bunches of grapes.  I don't have pictures of the votives or the corks, but I can take some within the next few days and post them for you.
  • i sent you a private message about the grapes....can you call or text me?...thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards