California-Inland Empire

Hello! Got a new username...

Hello all! I've been on this board for a while, but changed my username/account for various reasons...
Anyways, my fiancee proposed to me last month when we were on a family vacation in Seattle!!! So excited I can start 'officially' using the Knot. ;)

So hello all once again! :)

Anniversary An engaged woman is always more agreeable than a disengaged. She is satisfied with herself. Her cares are over, and she feels that she may exert all her powers of pleasing without suspicion. All is safe with a lady engaged; no harm can be done. ~Jane Austen BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Hello! Got a new username...

• edited December 2011
    How do you delete one an account?  I didn't read the part where it said not to use your full name.  Well, I did.  Now, i want to create a new username or a new account.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • MrsTucker2011MrsTucker2011 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Same thing happened with me. I just logged out and created an entirely new one cuz I wanted to keep some of the info I have saved on the old one.

I think if you want them to delete it, I think you have to email the site.
    Anniversary An engaged woman is always more agreeable than a disengaged. She is satisfied with herself. Her cares are over, and she feels that she may exert all her powers of pleasing without suspicion. All is safe with a lady engaged; no harm can be done. ~Jane Austen BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks... I'm going to try doing that right now.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Congratulations on your engagement!!!! It's going to be awesome planning, I'm in the process with 7 months to go but thankfully it hasn't been as stressful and am enjoying every moment of it. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards