Christian Weddings
Options

Non-wedding related: NCAA

Anyone closely following or watching?  Who are you cheering for?  Who do you think will win?

Cheering for my alma mater Georgetown all the way, but I put down Kentucky for winning it in my bracket competition. 

Re: Non-wedding related: NCAA

• Options
    I'm watching it and I did fill out a bracket (albeit with a great amount of ignorance, as I don't really follow college basketball). I too have Kentucky winning it all, but my Final Four is busted because Missouri just had to lose...

I used to get pretty into it, especially because my school made it to the Sweet Sixteen in 2007, but they have since fallen to the near-bottom of our athletic conference, so it has been increasingly difficult to be enthusiastic about the tournament in recent years.
  • Options
    I'm watching the D3 women because my alma mater is in the championship.  Right now they're down by 6 at the half.  They're currently undefeated; it will suck if their one loss is in the championship game.
  • Options
    I've been watching because my DH is a huge basketball fan. His favorite team finally made it into the Tournament this year so he has been pretty happy. It was fun to watch him watch them today. I picked Michigan State in one and Kentucky in the other.
  • Options
    I've been watching non-stop but I'm a hugeeee college basketball fan. I'm rooting for Syracuse (alma mater) but I have Kentucky playing Ohio St in the championship with Kentucky taking it all. I love March Laughing
  • Options
    My family does a bracket challenge, and then "trash talks" a bit on the group message board.  It's pretty amusing.  I picked Michigan State (where I go to grad school) to win it all.  It's mayhem here in East Lansing when MSU goes far in march madness, but I stay in and listen to all the crazyness in the apartments around me.  Go Green!
  • Options
    I was born and raised a Jayhawk (University of Kansas). Usually I cheer on KU and my alma mater, but since University of Arizona didn't make it in this year, just cheering for KU!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards