New York-Long Island

invitations?

Having some trouble with finding invitations. We are planning to invite 150 pp. How much $ is an appropriate amount for invitations?

Re: invitations?

• edited December 2011
    Hey! I'm in Fla, but I know they have them in NY and I'm sure some where in LI - believe it or not - party city:-) They offer 30% off invitiations down here and 20% off all the other stuff you need to order with them - response cards, envelopes, etc.  However, there's certain locations that do the discount so you'd have to check. I ordered 100 invites (really only needed about 90) and spent about 325$! My colors are purple so they went along with my theme. The discount really helps, had no problems, and came out very nice!
    Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    It depends on the overall look that you're going for. The cheapest way to do them is to get a kit and print them yourself, but some people don't want to do that. What is your inspiration, or the general style you're going for?
  • alithebridealithebride member
    Ninth Anniversary 2500 Comments 25 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    that all depends on you and what you want. you can go super cheap or super expensive. all up to you.

• tigger99jtigger99j member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We went to weddingpaperdivas.com.  They were FANTASTIC and extremely fast.  They have sales with up to $50 off your entire order and free shipping. 
  • saram348saram348 member
    10 Comments
    edited December 2011
    well i dont have a printer so i wouldnt be able to do it myself. i love the invitations youve got anabeth.. very cute!! ill definitely have to check out party city lynnscott because my colors are also purple and white. its worth looking into if I could get nice ones at that price. :) thanks girls, I'll let you know how it goes
  • edited December 2011
    I know your post is over 30 days old so i am not sure if you will read this but i ordered my invitations from Cedarhurst Paper in Patchogue. I ordered invitations, lined envelopes, thank you cards and the RSVP cards and my total was $267. That is for 150 invitations. They have a very large selection and my invitations took only 1 week to come in. They are perfect and we are soooo happy with them. I highly recommend them. Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards