Oklahoma

Great Wedding Planner!!

I just had to post and tell you all how excited I am!  I just started planning my wedding and by total chance my mother found the most amazing wedding planner!! I live in Stillwater but I'm getting married in OKC. My planners name is Allyson Vinzant, and she is really affordable. She was the very first planner that didn't make me feel bad for having a smaller budget. No joke, I really had two different planners tell me they couldn't even talk to me if my budget wasn't 35K!!! If you ladies are needing a really sweet and budget friendly planner/day of coordinator then google her. I'm just so glad to have someone who can take the weight off my shoulders. I just had to share  with someone, my FI doen't understand my excitement!

Re: Great Wedding Planner!!

• edited December 2011
    Hi my name is Kadie,

I was wondering where you decided to have your wedding at. Im so lost and im not from here so I have no idea. Please help if you have any recommendations.
  • edited December 2011

I haven't made a final final decision, but I think I'm going with the Oklahoma Heritage Museum. I'm still considering Gaillardia Country Club too. I viewed several others that just didn't work for us. You should look into the Skirvin, the Waterford, Coles Garden, Oak Tree, Oklahoma History Center, ArtSpace at Untitled, The Greens of Oklahoma, The Chesapeak Boathouse, Boulavard Chapel, the Crown Plaza hotel, Rose Briar Place, River Oaks country club, Creekside Chapel and gardens, and the Farmers Market.

If you have any other questions let me know. I'm from Oklahoma, but I'm just starting to do my wedding planning. When approx. are you getting marriend?

• edited December 2011
    The Montgomery Event Center in downtown OKC is great and so is Will Rogers Theatre!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards