African American Weddings
Options

I'm BACK - Highlight Video

Hello familiar knotties and new ones,

It is so good to see everyone's wedding planning going so well. I can't believe it took over 60 days to get this clip and we should be picking up our albums this weekend. If anyone is bored and wants to spend 8 minutes watching the video please click below.

www.rhphotoarts.com/gideonandcarla/

To other married ladies sticking around, I wanted to say Holla LOL! Isn't is wonderful being a MRS!!!  All that planning, stress and emotions is all worth it at the end of the day.
Wedding date July 7, 2012

Re: I'm BACK - Highlight Video

• Options
    Carlaaaaaaa! I was wondering when you would check in!! How's married life?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Simply Fabulous!
  • Options
    Hey Hon,

Married life is Sweeeeeet!!!

We are still lovey dovey and in the honeymoon phase. But honestly we are SO happy the wedding is over and we can spend our money on other things. My hubby has been calling me his wife all while we were engaged so there isn't much of a change as far as feeling "different" but it feels good to know that we love each other enough to be joined together before God and Man. We are thinking of trying for a baby next year but I'm not in a rush. It will happen when God says it is time.

Now that our wedding is over and everyone says they loved it, I've been called upon to help others with their events and weddings. All my friends think I'm an expert with event planning. Little do they know I learned everything from TK. I should send everyone here. LOL!

How is everything going with you? What is next for your check list?
    Wedding date July 7, 2012
  • Options
    Hey Carla!  Nice to hear from you. You had such a beautiful day.  Love the pics of you and your hubby in the car, the two of you dancing, and then the two of you in your traditonal outfits.  Oh and the cake was very pretty.

Glad that married life is going well.  :)

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• Options
    CARLA!!!! How are you? How is the married life? I have been thinking about you MRS MA'AM!
  • Options
    I love all of your pictures such a BEAUTIFUL BRIDE AND COUPLE!! Your day looked amazing!!
  • Options
    Wow...you looked beautiful. Looks like y'all were having the best time. Thanks for sharing!
    **I am getting married to Mr. Wonderful on 11/3/2012**
  • Options
    CARLA!!!!!!!!!!
    you look like a magazine bride!!

Like daily gorgeous weddings !!

BEAUTIFUL  & CONGRATS MRS !!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_im-back-highlight-video?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:1455c950-d603-49ce-b8ed-a4c1da62c515Post:9e1a8988-ad6b-4bf2-b56f-d1b3da739cb9">I'm BACK - Highlight Video</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello familiar knotties and new ones, It is so good to see everyone's wedding planning going so well. I can't believe it took over 60 days to get this clip and we should be picking up our albums this weekend. If anyone is bored and wants to spend 8 minutes watching the video please click below. <a href="http://www.rhphotoarts.com/gideonandcarla/" rel="nofollow">www.rhphotoarts.com/gideonandcarla/</a> To other married ladies sticking around, I wanted to say Holla LOL! Isn't is wonderful being a MRS!!!  All that planning, stress and emotions is all worth it at the end of the day.
    Posted by Carla1019[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>YOU LOOK VERY PRETTY AND THE PHOTOS LOOK GREAT!! I ENJOYED WATCHING AND BEBE & CECE MADE IT EVEN MORE ENJOYABLE :) </div><div>CONGRATS TO YOU AND YOUR NEW HUBBY!

</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hey Carla!!! Congrats honey! I enjoyed the pics. You looked stunning. I hope all is well. 
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    Carla!!! PERFECT! I love how happy you looked...it lookse like you have an infectious laugh. Congrats...That last song had me jammin! Gonna have to look for that and add to playlist!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Everything was beyond beautiful ! you looked fabulous and like you had the best day ever. Congrats Mrs.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 176-Made the Cut
    image Final Count 152-Are #Team Morris Wedding.
  • Options

You guys look sooo AMAZINGLY HAPPY.. and everything was soo beautiful... I could feel your love from your pics..!!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Amazing!!!! It was BEAUTIFUL!! i Liked your african attire and headwrap!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Carla! Wow! You are so beautiful and you and hubby are a beautiful couple. Your wedding video is absolutely amazing. I love love love love it! Everything just looks so nice. You all look so happy! Just beautiful...beautiful black love! Awww! Your video has gotten me excited! Yay! Congratulations!!!

Cha
    click here to view our Amazing Love wedding website Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards