Moms and Maids
Options

Best Friend instead of sister.

I want to have my best friend as my maid of honor, but my sister will make me feel bad about it and I hate feeling bad. How should I tell her that I don't want her to be a bridesmaid instead of my MOH?

Re: Best Friend instead of sister.

• Options
    I answered you over on WP. 

Just a tip: when you post the same thread on multiple boards, it's good netiquette to put "XP" in the title, meaning that it's a cross post. 
    April Siggy Challenge-Wedding Escape: Reading HG/dreaming about Peeta.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio-Updated 4/22**
  • Options
    I was going to delete it but I don't know how. haha
  • Options
    It's quite all right! Asking around on a few boards is completely fine. XP just lets people know it's probably the same thread the answered already. 
    April Siggy Challenge-Wedding Escape: Reading HG/dreaming about Peeta.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio-Updated 4/22**
  • Options
    I actually just did this. I told my sister that my FI and I would love to have her be a BM. She inquired as to who the MOH was and took it much better than I ever could have imagined. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards