California-San Diego
Options

My SD wedding reviews

Hi everyone! I just got married 4/30/11 and figured I should do some reviews to give people a chance to work with the amazing people that I had at my wedding. So here it goes:

Venue: Twin Oaks House and Gardens (san marcos, ca) A++++++ This venue is AMAZING! Every tiny detail is perfect, the staff, food, cake etc was perfect!

Flowers: Jerri Disney ( rec'd by Twin Oaks) WOW!! I was not that into flowers but Jerri went all out with my flowers for an AWESOME price. The flowers were fresh and beautiful and she was such a joy to work with. 760-917-4282 A+++++++

Cake: Becky Her cake comes with the price of the venue and I was very worried that it would only be OK but it was moist and delicious! We did 3 tiers with 3 different flavors. awesome! A+++++

Photography: Brandon Heath Photography: He was everywhere all night!! His price for the package was very reasonable and came with an engagement session. I got my sneak peak 2 days after the wedding. he took over 3,000 pictures. AWESOME! This guy deserves was more than an A++++++++++++++++

DJ: Paul Peterson (High Energy DJ)- he was also rec'd by Twin Oaks and for a reason! He runs his own company. He was there plenty of time to set up, danced with us, mic'd the ceremony, got every name right, etc. All of the guests were dancing all night. A++++++++

All in all I would not go with any other vendors for anything. :)

We just stopped preventing January 2013! I use a tablet so please forgive my auto correct! :)

Re: My SD wedding reviews

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards