California-Inland Empire

reccommended hair products

hey ladies. Now that is super hot, i dont like flat ironing or curling my hair, but i love leave in conditioner and wearing my hair wavy. Any suggestions on products that keep the frizz out?
BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy

Re: reccommended hair products

• edited December 2011
    I have very frizzy hair...and a FI that is a hairstylist. I have never found a product that worked for my hair. And trust me, I've tried TONS! I finally got a brazilian blowout...so far, it is the only thing that has worked. It is a little pricey but it lasts for 3 months. Look into it.

• desi2002desi2002 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hmmm... sounds interesting...
    BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy
  • edited December 2011
    totally off topic but desi are you doing peacock theme? I just saw a save the date that was peacock! Super cute! it was on 123print.com =)
  • edited December 2011
    I work at a hair salon and the Brazilian Blowout is absolutely amazing! It is perfect for defrizzing your hair. However, do not mistake this for a straightening treatment. A lot of girls think that this treatment is going to magically make their hair straight, it does not do that! It is a smoothing treatment and is amazing for your hair. If you have any damage or anything in your hair it will make your hair 100% smooth and defrizz it. it is a keratin treatment. If you go to brazilianblowout.com you can get more information about it. It will answer all your questions about the treatment. The typical price is anywhere from $200-$300 depending on where you go. This is a lot of money but it does last for 3 months and it will cut your blowdrying time in half and reduce your need for using any hot tools on your hair.
    There are also other products that you can try if you do not want to do the Brazilian Blowout. I don't know if you have ever heard of Bumble & Bumble but they are amazing! They have many different products and one of them is called Defrizz which works very well and there is also Brilliantine that helps with any wispys that you have that are flying everywhere and it adds a lil shine to your hair! I hope this information helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards