Options

Progress Update Thursday

Re: Progress Update Thursday

• Options

Before: Summer 2009

Most recent "after" picture: August 2010

• Options
    you look great.

I've only lost 15lbs so far, but I now have 4 pairs of jeans in my closet that I can wear instead of just one. My goal pants, well I'd like to smaller, but it is a short term goal, i can actually button, they are painted on but i can button, when i started the closure wasn't even close together. lol

I can't wait until the clothes that I have are too big, it is great to finally fit into clothes that are in my closet that were all too tight. Which was most of them. i had previously lost 52lbs and gained 40 of them back.
    BFP #1 6/18/2012 // EDD 2/28/2013 // Birthdate 2/7/2013

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    edited August 2010
    I've lost another 3.5 lbs...so that is a total loss of 6.5lbs in 3 weeks for me...15 more lbs to go...
  • Options
    Favorite that is amazing!

I'm officially down into another 10-pound bracket. I'm around 229 now, which is, well, under 230. I started out in the 260-262 range. Making progress. 20 more pounds and I'll be at what I was when I was 21. :-/
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Options
    I went down a pant size!! I am now able to wear the size I wore at the beginning of my senior year of high school, which was 11 years ago. Woot!

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)?????? image

• Options
    Good job ladies!!! As someone who is trying to get back on track, its great to hear about progress
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hopped on the scale this morning and was pleased to see that I lost 2 lbs. this week.  I've lost 4 lbs. in 4 weeks.  My goal is to lose 67 lbs. by my wedding date, so I can be back at the weight I was at when I first met FI. 

Planning Bio ~ Updated 9/23/11

Wedding Countdown Ticker

D-Day is 11.5.11

128 invited 102 Party People 23 Party Poopers 3 Wishy Washies
    The harassment begins on 10.15.11!

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    good job everybody!

i haven't lost any weight in a few weeks! *boo* 
    but I have been getting compliments from people saying I look thinner- so maybe I am losing fat/gaining muscle... hopefully...

But anyway, I am still down 10 lbs from when I started working out in the beginning of June- 185 to 175lbs! I can't wait to get into the 160's! Then I will be in the same bracket as my FI! 

**on another note, I think it's funny how my FI has no concept of my weight. I asked him what he thought I weighed and (maybe he was just trying to cover his ass) but he said he thought I weighed 150ish! And this was before I started losing weight! :-P I think he would be shocked to find out that I weigh 10 lbs more than him. And he's 6'2! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm just starting out, 5lbs down so far.  And like I told you before, you look amazing! How is it that your chest stayed the same size and everything else got smaller?  So jealous!  My boobs are always the first thing to go!
    PhotobucketWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Great job everyone!

Right now just working on maintaining so the dress fits. I'm still 4-5 lbs away from my goal weight (down 10 from the beginning of the year) but I can't lose it or the dress will be too big. So I'll be reaching for that when I get home from the honeymoon. 3 more weeks!!!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Wow, everyone's progress really gives me hope that I can lose the weight. I am done to just under 200 lbs. That's 4 lbs in 3 weeks and I'm so excited. I have a long way to go, but I'm working on it.
  • Options
    Good job everyone!

Favorite, I can see arm muscles!  Rawr.

Mery, you're making great progress.  No slanty faces.
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    *correction*
    I weighed in this morning and discovered after 3 weeks of nothing I have finally lost another pound! woohoo! 11lbs down, 24lbs to go!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    congratulations! i know iits hard when the scale doesn't move, but i'm sure something else is happening instead
    BFP #1 6/18/2012 // EDD 2/28/2013 // Birthdate 2/7/2013

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards