California-Northern

Bridal Shower help please!

Hello my fellow Bay Area Knotties! My sister's wedding is coming up in August and I'm in charge of planning her bridal shower! Her and her FI will be celebrating their 10 year anniversary on their wedding day so this has been a long time coming! 

We have multiple female family members (aunts and grandmothers) that want to help out with the food and decorations for the shower. I was thinking of having it at a restaurant but then realized that outside food will not be allowed and maybe not decorations. 

I wanted to know if any of you have ideas or suggestions for where I could host it in the Bay Area? At the most there would be about 25 people and my sister is not crazy about it being outdoors. Any and all suggestions would be great, thanks in advance!!

Re: Bridal Shower help please!

• edited May 2012
    Have you looked into local halls? community centers? Masonic Temples etc. A lot of places like that have smaller rooms for rent that you can bring in outside food without any worries. Where exactly are you looking?
  • San Jose, Santa Clara, Sunnyvale, Cupertino, Campbell. That area. Thank you too by the way I really appreciate it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards