New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Funday Monday

What did you all do this weekend? What are your goals for this week? What's everyone's Thanksgiving's plans?

Jaimie

Re: Funday Monday

• Options
    edited December 2011
    This weekend was a mish mash of everything.
    my goals for this week, which include my plans for Thanksgiving is to try and not kill anyone at Thanksgiving dinner this year, ahhh families, they bring out the best in ppl, LOL!!
  • Options
    kristinanddankristinanddan member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    This weekend I did a lot of post-wedding clean up - got together everything I'm selling, and tried to find a home for everything else. Finally got our checks in the bank (people: don't make checks out to Mr. and Mrs. GroomLast - it makes things VERY annoying!). Went furniture shopping.

This week I need to write some more thank you cards, start cooking for Thanksgiving, and hopefully find time to just relax and do nothing.
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    Meliss5178Meliss5178 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Went to the Westchester Broadway Theater on Saturday and saw 42nd Street- good show! We finally used the Gift Certificate we got last year for Christmas.

Goals this week- clean & workout as much as possible to offset Turkey Day, haha.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This weekend was a busy one!  FI and I raked our backyard of leaves, I went grocery shopping, had FMIL over for dinner and hung out with my brother and played Rockband- all on Saturday. Sunday was Walmart and AC Moore then cleaning and I baked for Thanksgiving and made Taco Lasgna for dinner.

Goals this week- finish up bridal shower games for my friends bridal shower on Saturday, make it thru the 3 day workweek and ENJOY THANKSGIVING and my friends bridal shower :):)  Plus I'm in the home stretch of finishing up my MBA, just a few short weeks left.  Then I plan to focus on the wedding stuff.
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Photobucket image
  • Options
    jamiefourjamiefour member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This weekend I relaxed and went to Melting Pot with family. (Yum)  Goal for this week.  Going to a tasting with fiancee tonight and cleaning my house.  Thanksgiving going to FI families house with my whole family (so excited for everyone to have Tgiving together for the first time.  Then mom, FSIL and I are going to Woodbury for the overnight shopping so fun.  I hope everyone has a great week and wonderful Turkey day!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    specs1624specs1624 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

This weekend I found a couple new restaurants that I would definitely go back to (Gilligans in Haverstraw has really good seafood and cheap prices!).  Yesterday I drove 2 hours to meet another knottie who sold me her chargers.

No real wedding plans for this week, just enjoy turkey daywith my FI's family.  FI and I will be driving upstate on Saturday to have Thanksgiving with my parents.  Oh, other goal for the week, don't eat too much!

Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Specs-I love Gilligans!  I even had my shower there :)

This weekend was a lot of cleaning and errands.  We're having Thanksgiving at our house so we were trying to get everything ready for that.  Hopefully it goes well.  Not sure how it'll be as the ILs don't seem to like our way of doing things...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This weekend I finally completed work on the final paper for one of my classes - two done, one more to go and I can graduate!!!

This week we are driving to Atlanta for Thanksgiving and our E-party :) Can't wait to be back in Atlanta again!!
  • Options
    akardasakardas member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This week we are going to the family jeweler to see if we can find a matching wedding band for my E-ring.  And the invitations are in :) So we are going to pick those up (yes I already have invites for our July wedding, haha Laughing).  And this Thursday will be tough for me, it will be my first Thanksgiving away from my mom and family, because I am going with the FI to his families house in MA.  

Another goal, NWR, is to grade all the quizzes that I did not do last week! 
    176imageInvited; 118imageYes!; 58imagehave other plans;
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards