New York-Long Island

VIP Country Club vs Greentree Country Club

Has anyone been to both for a wedding? How was your overall experience? I am having trouble deciding between the two. I heard the food at Greentree is amazing but the layout at VIP is beautiful.

Help! Thanks!!

Re: VIP Country Club vs Greentree Country Club

• I've never attended a wedding at either... but we loved Greentree and almost booked there.  The room is gorgeous and the view is beautiful too!  If it had been a lower minimum number and if they had a separate room for cocktail hour then we would have picked it.  Best of luck!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-long-island_vip-country-club-vs-greentree-country-club?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:120Discussion:d63c02ea-83f1-4704-8dc0-cd4f68a81908Post:dc36128c-a8e4-42a0-b1ba-12e2ea38c688">Re: VIP Country Club vs Greentree Country Club</a>:
    [QUOTE]I've never attended a wedding at either... but we loved Greentree and almost booked there.  The room is gorgeous and the view is beautiful too!  If it had been a lower minimum number and if they had a separate room for cocktail hour then we would have picked it.  Best of luck!
    Posted by futureMAP[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I'm a bit hung up on the non-seperate room for cocktail as well but I'm planning on an outdoor ceremony on site and was told that the cocktail hour can happen on their patio (currently being remodeled after Sandy, so I have no idea how this will look but they promise it will be beautiful). Hmmm.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards