California-San Diego

8 days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!

So excited, everything is pretty much dialed in and ready to go.  Just four more days at work, then it's full blown wedding enjoyment time with friends and family from out of town.

I just wanted to share with you who are early on in the planning process how great it is to have a wedding planner.  I thought it was something I wouldn't really want, but can't tell you how happy I am that I have one.  I'm using Shellie at In Style Event Planning and I can't tell you the difference it's made in this process for me.  Especially these last two weeks when it seems like there are 100 new details to remember or work out every day. And let me tell you ladies, I am not a girl who is into details. I find them overwhelming.  Fortunately, Shellie has been there every step of the way and done more than her fair share of hand holding!  And, thank goodness, she's covered things that never would have occurred to me.  

She's also used her expertise to keep us within our budget along the way, while bringing together my design ideas for a wedding I never imagined I could come up with, let alone have.  I can envision the final product and honestly, it gives me chills. I'm trying my best to stay calm and not be bouncing off the walls, but it's very hard!    

Good luck with your planning everyone!  I'll write again with reviews on all my vendors, including the planner and the final product.  The other people I have used, who have also been great to date are as follows:

Heaven Scent Desserts
Sunset Mobile Music
Jonathan Rizo from Blends Hair Salon
Cathy Cipprianno from Tops Salon (makeup)
Stephanie Sundell from Creative Photography

Feel free to IM me with any questions.

Re: 8 days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!

• TanaDionneTanaDionne member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!

Did you have cupcakes at your wedding? I'm looking for a cupcake tower stand for my wedding in October 2011. Or any vases, etc. that you are intrested in selling?

Thanks!

Tana
  • LauraChristinLauraChristin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Excited for you!! :) Looking forward to hearing your recap!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Stephanie as my photographer as well! :) She was amazing at my consultation! I can't wait to hear all your vendor reviews and about your big day! I hope it's amazing!
    March 2012 Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon - Undecided (NYC or DC)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards