March 2012 Weddings
Options

TOMORROW!!

Well March 10th ladies, this is it! Tomorrow is our day!

I hope everyone has a great day today and tomorrow. Try to relax and enjoy every minute of it all.

Today my girls and I are going to get our nails down, then to check out the venue for those who haven't seen it just yet. Then back home to get ready for the RD tonight. I am so looking forward to it all!

Good luck everyone!
imageAnniversary

Re: TOMORROW!!

• Options
    Good luck!!!!!

I can't believe how quickly this month is going!!!!!!
  • Options
    Yay!   I can't wait.  FI's dad and step mom are in town now, his bro, aunt gma and others come in in a few hours.  FI's dad is cleaning our back porch right now (we are having the RD out there tonight).  I kind of feel bad because FI was supposed to do that. 

One vent - FI's step dad, aunt and uncle and grandfather are all coming into town today - probably not till the afternoon because they are driving 5 hours to get here, and are expecting us to drop everything and meet with them.  Really? Our rehearsal is at 5:30 and we need to leave the house by 3:45 to stop by the baker and meet with the coordinator prior to the rehearsal.  We cannot drop everything because you decided to wait till Friday to drive up.  You can see us Sunday.  Which I am sure is going to cause problems his stepdad always likes to bad mouth FI to his grandfather.  (FI's mom passed away several years ago so she isn't here). 

• Options
    Congrats Ladies!!! You will all look amazing and you will have PERFECT days!! Enjoy every minute and can't wait to see pictures :)
    March 2012 January Siggy Challenge:Favorite Engagement Pic Photobucket
    341image Invited to our dream wedding!!
    259image Are ready to party
    82image Are missing out
    0image Haven't decided yet

RSVP Date 3/10 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Enjoy it!
    Baby Boy will be making his way into our life EDD April 5, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    I am so excited. I still feel bad but hopefully those shots i got this morning will kick in! Cant wait to see pictures. Hope everyones day turns out very special!!!
    image March 2012 Knotties Siggy Challenge - Favorite Engagement Picture Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards