Texas-Houston

Wedding shower help!!

So I'm planning a wedding shower for my best friend and we are having it in Conroe/ the woodlands area. We are looking for a cute place to have the shower and be able to keep costs down!! Any ideas?
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Wedding shower help!!

• Hey, I am a Houston event designer/planner. Please contact me and we can discuss some of your ideas and your vision

Jeneba 
    301-768-6553
    info@habituallyhauteevents.com
  • Are you looking for a restaurant that can provide food and venue or just a place to host a bridal shower? If you are just looking for a venue I would suggest that if any of you live in an apartment complex see if they will rent out their clubhouse. I know that many complexes provide this service for their tenants. There are also a few conference spaces in Huntsville hat can be rented for less than 200.00 if you were willing to travel that far north.

Also, vendors are not allowed on these boards and "HabituallyHaute" you have been reported.
    And now we are as one
    Married February 20, 2011

• Have you tried looking up cafes on Yelp? Urbanspoon is also a GREAT place to check out. 

I wish I could help you out more! 

And HabituallyHaute, this is the second time I've reported you. Advertising your business is not allowed. 
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards