Latino Weddings

Don't Hire Milagros Cruz from Boston, Ma as your J.P.!!!

I am writing to inform you of my extreme disappointment with Milagros Cruz, JP in Boston Massachusetts.  We hired her for our bilingual August 20th, 2010 wedding.  We met with her a week beforehand to give her a deposit and go over the details.  She informed us that we would need to pay more money because we live farther away and she would need to to leave early due to the Friday traffic situation.  She also informed us that the deposit we had submitted did not go towards the fee total (thats the first time in my life I've heard that a deposit doesn't go towards the final bill).  Regardless, on August 20th the ceremony was to begin at 530pm.  It got to be 540pm and Milagros was not there and had not called.  I called her cell to discover that she was stuck in traffic more than 1.5 hours away!!  Not only did we tell her, and pay extra for her to leave early BUT she didnt even call to let us know she was running late.  She came up with every excuse imaginable and did not take any responsibility for her actions.  I had to ask that she contact someone to cover our wedding, and the best she could do was leave a message for someone....We have invested thousands of dollars for this event that could not happen without her.  Because of her delinquency and absolute disregard for her commitment our wedding was disrupted and cut short.  I will tell anyone that will listen what a terrible, unprofessional person she is. 

Re: Don't Hire Milagros Cruz from Boston, Ma as your J.P.!!!

• edited December 2011
    Yikes, I would make sure to also most this on the Boston board.  And, for all of us, maybe a lesson in meeting early with vendors.  It sounds like after your meeting you had a bad feeling, so if there had been more time you might have switched.  I am sorry that happened to you.  I hope you were still able to enjoy your day!!
  • edited December 2011
    I am very sorry this happend to you! what a dissapointment.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards