June 2013 Weddings
Options

Less than 4 months, eek!!!

I think under 100 days and ill start to panic. We have most everything done. My bouquets are done and shipping this week. So relieved that our tax returns paid for the last costs we have. I told FI that our taxes was the only perk of living together and not being married is that we get 2 tax returns.

Like I said most everything is done.... So why do I feel like I have so much to do still?? Anyone else feeling mixed emotions about what's left to do before W-day??

I told FI he might have to smack me at some point. I know its bc we have zero free time in the next 6 weeks and by the time I can blink we will be at 2 months or less.

Looking back I'm so glad the wedding date was left for FI to decide. I had originally said April. In retrospect he has some very valid points that I was too stubborn to admit he was right about. I'm the next 35 days we have 4 of our birthdays (I have 3 kids from my first marriage), 2 out of town tournaments for the kids, 2 local tournaments, and 2 birthday parties.... Yeah FI choosing June definately makes alot of sense now.

How are you ladies doing with your planning??

Re: Less than 4 months, eek!!!

• Options
    Well speaking of being stressed out. I only have 4 months till our wedding and i barely have any plannin done. Cause the fi wanted to do it asap. His moms having health problems. So completely understandable. But no one wants to coroperate with me. So i feel like im all by myself. N it really sucks. 4 months away and so much to do. So stressed out. Just hoping i wont become a bridezilla lol.
  • Options
    We're doing pretty good but have been in a holding pattern for the last couple of months due to FIs lay offs.  Work is picking back up for him and we just dropped out tax stuff off to get done so hopefully the millions will come rolling in now.

Yeah, right.  Money mouth
    June 2013 Sig Challenge - Shoes

Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    yay! !i think its just a natural feeling we have that theres still so much to do. i made a huge list and every week i love crossing off or adding new things, i feel like i'm not really an organized person but i do have this all organized pretty well... down to the last detail like candy jar labels.
     just enjoy it, dont feel pressured to complete it all so quickly cus im sure you look forward to working on wedding stuff wkly.im almost 4 months away too.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I had the same revelation last weekend! All of a sudden I was like, OMG only four months!! I can't believe how time has flown by. I have the big things planned and done... signing my catering contract Tuesday. I just have to get some details down and figure out payoffs for vendors. I am SO excited :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards