North Carolina
Options

The Esmeralda Inn

I was wondering if anyone was planning a wedding there and if there is anything nearby to do ( I"m assuming theres not much outside of hiking or canoeing)  and if this venue would work on my 10k (or less!!) budget...I am torn between a few places but unfortunately we didn't get to check this place out in person and we are running out of time to book something!

Re: The Esmeralda Inn

• Options
    I called/emailed them but have not checked them out in person. They emailed me a bunch of stuff on rooms and food that you should ask for. It seemed to me (off-hand) that it would be less than 10k if your guests pay for their rooms through the inn. If you were paying for it yourselves then I don't think it'll be less than 10k.

How big is your guest list? Where do you live now? I would definitely see any venue before booking. What other places have you looked at?

That said, Chimney Rock has mostly hiking/streams. The bat cave is near there too, but I don't think it's open all the time. Chimney Rock itself is like $15 per person to get in. Asheville/Biltmore is about 40 mins away.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards