California-Inland Empire
Options

Bridesmaids Gifts

Im at a loss as to what to get my bridesmaids for their gift.  I have lots of time to decide, but I'd like to at least have an idea.  Any suggestions?

Re: Bridesmaids Gifts

• Options
    lauralazerlauralazer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My sister gave all her bridesmaids matching necklaces for her wedding.  I'm probably going to do something like that.  If you go to Things Remembered (online or they have one in the Temecula mall near the food court) they have some pretty items you can personalize.  Like:  http://www.thingsremembered.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/TRproduct_10001_9951_642701___%20?catId=3722&IWTSM=0&occasionId=10204
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I plan on just getting them something that relates to them individually. For example, my sister and bff  like name brand jewelry. My bff mentioned one day she wanted a gold Tiffany's necklace...so I'll probably get her that if I can find one within a reasonable price. My other BM is a artistic hippy-ish kind of person. She would appreciate something I made more than a name brand. I will probably make her like a head band and maybe paint her a picture or something.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I was kinda thinking a more personalized gift as well, because all my BM are so different and it would actually make it easier than finding one gift that would fit them all.... I guess I'll just have to keep in mind the things they do/like and get creative =)
  • Options
    desi2002desi2002 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im gonna give them garters, or personalized bags...maybe both
    BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My cousin who just got married last year gave her bridal party drink glasses. Each one was different according to the drink we like she gave the girls a mojito glass, margarita glass, martini glass, and a champagne glass the boys had a scotch glass and two like beer so one got a beer mug and the other a beer glass. They all had our names on them except mine and another girl since they couldn't get the glasses engraved she had a charm with our name on it on the stem of our glasses.
  • Options
    sv4338sv4338 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Ohhh I like the "drinking glasses" idea that is really cute
    I gave each girl a coach key chain (I just bought 1 or 2 a month before the wedding) and I had the girls over to our house the day before the wedding for lunch and massages.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    sv4338 that sounds like fun and something all the girls can enjoy.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have been using the website etsy and getting each bm something different. Two of them love disney though so i will be getting them things from the disney store. I want each gift to be unique.
  • Options
    sv4338sv4338 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    jennyb07 it was really fun I had two girls come to the house one set up in the dinning room and the other in the living room and they did 30min massages while we ate and chatted
  • Options
    edited December 2011

sv4338 I love the idea and who wouldn't like a massage hehe. There are so many great ideas; I just may steal that idea if you don't mind hehe. I'll definitely add it to my list of possible gifts. :)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My aunt makes these gorgeous purses and clutches from her Etsy shop, so I'm getting them coordinating clutches. :)
    Trying to Conceive Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards