January 2012 Weddings
Options

AW: My Engagement Photos!

Over the weekend, the photographer sent me the pictures from our engagement shoot. I absolutely love them! Of course, instead of studying for finals, I made a slideshow (LINK) of my favorite ones!

ETA: I need help choosing a photo to use for our Save the Dates. Which one do you guys like?

Re: AW: My Engagement Photos!

• Options
    I like them all! You two look so much in love! I think the one I like the most is at the 2:10 mark. But seriously, it's hard to choose favorites when they all look so good!
    Wedding Items for Sale!! http://wedding12712.weebly.com/ Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • Options
    OMG I need to know how you did this! Its amazing.  I love all the pictures and the song and pretty much everything.  Congrats on getting them back.  You look so in love!!! 

My favorite picture is at the 1:59 mark. Its where you are both sitting on the steps. 

I am super more anxious to get ours back now!!
  • Options
    The pictures came out great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  My favorite is the one at mark 2:47.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards