Nebraska
Options

Still looking for wedding dress alterations in Lincoln!

Does anyone have a recommendation for wedding dress alterations in Lincoln? I purchased my dress in Omaha, but would like to do alterations in Lincoln. Any suggestions with a phone number or email?

Thank you!!

Re: Still looking for wedding dress alterations in Lincoln!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    have you tried calling some of the local bridal shops? if they have a seamstress, its possible that she accepts outside jobs. ( as in gowns not purchased at their store)
    You can't argue with the universe..Well, you can, it just doesn't get you anywhere.

199 Are Invitedimage
    144 Are Most Definitly Ready to Celebrate image
    55 Are Missing Out or Couldnt Find Their Mailbox image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes, I have tried that and have not had any luck. The alterations department where I purchased the dress in Omaha quoted me over $500 for a hem, bustle and small alteration in the bust. INSANE.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Felicia! She's my seamstress and she is incredible! She lives sorta in like East Lincoln? I'm from Omaha and bought my dress in Lincoln, she works out of her basement. Email me omaha.bronson@gmail and I will send you her work number :)
  • Options
    Chasity08Chasity08 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you're willing to come to the Council Bluffs area, you should check out Linda Lee! She did a TON of alterations to my dress including a bustle all for $90! That's the highest she charges (unless you get a french bustle, which then the price is $140 I believe). She also only charges $10 for flower girl alterations if the bride gets her dress there, in case your FG needs any alterations. She only charged my BM $20 to alter her dress as well. She does great work and is super cheap.

Hope that helps! =]
  • Options
    FELICIA RADU
    402-327-2075
    FELICIA'S COUTURE CREATIONS
    DESIGN & ALTERATIONS
    ACCESORIES (VEILS &HAIR PIECES)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards