September 2013 Weddings

Happy 8 month mark to the 9/28 brides!

Wow, these months are going by so quickly now! Enjoy, ladies!  :)
 Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Happy 8 month mark to the 9/28 brides!

• Wow... I can't believe 8 months already. I've been engaged for 10 and those flew by!

~~Sept 2013 Brides - January Siggy - Floral Inspiration~~ Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Yikes! and Yay!  all at the same time.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • 8 months!! Time is just flying by!
    ***February Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon Destination - Punta Cana!*** Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I am supposed to be not stressed per doctors orders... This stresses me.I feel so behind! WAH!!
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm trying not to focus on it only being 8 more months to get all that needs done for the wedding; but instead focus on getting to marry my best friend 8 months from today.  It seems to calm me down from having an anxiety attack.  ;-) 
    Sept '13 Siggy: Hair Inspiration: photo 019944c286331ab6fdf602efadf91e9e_zps2908bf88.jpg photo 80abfd960b2f390596c647e6ec4518d9_zpsdfb581e8.jpg Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_happy-8-month-mark-to-the-928-brides?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:6689319f-dbe2-492c-8808-5ffa3515c7f1Post:37edd442-f529-4218-93aa-4cf7d60da7f2">Re: Happy 8 month mark to the 9/28 brides!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm trying not to focus on it only being 8 more months to get all that needs done for the wedding; but instead focus on getting to marry my best friend 8 months from today.  It seems to calm me down from having an anxiety attack.  ;-) 
    Posted by GoofyAssChick[/QUOTE]

This exactly.  I get so giddy every time I look at the countdown on my phone!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
    *** September 2013 Signature Challenge: Hair Inspiration! ***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Yay ladies !! Its flying !!
    ~~Sept 2013 Brides - January Siggy - Floral Inspiration~~
    This is my inspiration
    The actual one I made
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Wow.. time really is flying by!!! 
    ***January Siggy Challenge... Bouquet Inspiration***

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I have been spending the entire day getting the address list finalized and finishing our STDs!

I cannot believe it is only 8 months.....::bouncebounce::....Congrats to everyone else sharing this day!

-Melissa
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Sept. 2013 Board Sig Challenge for March: Hair Inspiration

Big freeze curls framing my face like this; Inverted braid or Frech twist up the back. No flower. Veil attached to comb in the back at top of braid/twist.

• Uh oh. So much to DO!!
  • Yay! Happy dance! Can't believe how fast it's flying by and still so much to do. We'll be married women very soon!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • So much to do, so much fun to be had!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards