Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Photos of P&P venues?

Does anyone have photos other than what's on their web site of the interiors of P&P caterers venues? Or feedback of specific rooms? thanks.

Re: Photos of P&P venues?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    The caption under each picture tells you the room name

https://www.facebook.com/pages/P-P-Caterers/277241509285#!/media/set/?set=a.413533969285.185672.277241509285&type=3

(I can't wait to see the Philadelphia Room in person)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We viewed P&P a few weeks ago with my daughter.  The prices aren't bad but we found a place we preferred that was willing to work on our budget w/us since she's getting married in  Feb. and not high wedding season.  It was going to be a long haul for our guests from Wallingford so we nixed it.  I'm not sure what I was expecting going up there, but to be clear the ones we looked at were part of a union building--it's your call whether this is what you want or not.  We also viewed The Towne House in Media, definitely would not book there.  The woman was late for our appointment (if we managed to get there in the pouring rain on time the least she could do was be closer than 45 minutes late for our appt! She didn't seem too interested in getting our business and that really put me off.  Not thrilled with the room, but everyone has different taste. We didn't look at the room upstairs even though the size would have fit our wedding because we have people who need a handicap accessible reception area--if it was someone other than my grandmother i'd adjust my list accordingly but she's pretty special and worth working around.  Someone told me there are a couple places down in Essignton where the outside isn't too great but the inside is much better, anyone been down there?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards