Texas-San Antonio

CHEAPEST WEDDING IN SAN ANTONIO

What are the most inexpesive vendors for reception, food services, flowers, decorations, etc., that is needed for a wedding here in San Antonio in December?

Re: CHEAPEST WEDDING IN SAN ANTONIO

• When I was first looking I almost went with Inn on the Riverwalk. They have GREAT wedding packages that include everything... flowers, cake, officiant, photos... starting at like $500. They had a package with a light lunch for about $1500. I almost picked them because the location is right on the riverwalk and the Inn is sooo cute and perfect. But when my guestlist hit 40 people....with an open bar.... my budget went to $10K and I went with a larger location. The can accommodate larger parties but they have to rent a lot of the things the big hotels have on site.... so for me the money was the same and I picked Hotel Contessa. I also recommend marriage island on the river walk...if you want a quick 30 minute ceremony.
  • have you checked out Catering just for you, I have wonderful prices on linens, arches and chair covers and I do silk floral arangments and bouquets.  www.carmelinascreations.net A good photographer is Patterson  Photo (mr and mrs)

cakes are Simply charming Schertz, cakes and more and pastelandia bakery on callaghan rd and 410

good luck
    Carmen
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards