April 2014 Weddings
Options

Reception entrance song... suggestions?

so it's feeling a little dead on our board again... although it's understandable with most of our weddings only a month away.  I have a quick question that maybe can liven up the board again...

What is everyone walking into the reception to?  I have my bridal party's song picked out... "Evacuate the Dance Floor" by Cascada... but i'm stuck on the bride and groom song.  FI and I really really like dancing (hence picking such an upbeat song as Cascada) but i'm having a hard time trying to find something to meet the energy as that.  Any ideas?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Reception entrance song... suggestions?

• Options
    We are doign "tonights gonna be a good night" but any black eyed pea's song would be great, they are so up beat.
  • Options

Bridal Party: Tonight's Going to be a Good Night (BEP) or Eye of the Tiger (Rocky)
    B&G: Beautiful Day (U2)

• Options
    Bridal Party will be Tonights Gonna Be a Good Night

For us: Crazy in love
  • Options
    I'm having this same problem.  Thanks for asking this question.  I'm so sick of Black Eyed Peas & I'm afraid I'll be sick of any other song that's super popular on the radio right now. 
    PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers BabyName Ticker
  • Options

Hi, Kelly here! Just lurking and thought I'd chime in (I miss the planning, what can I say?) We decided to go fun/unconventional also because everyone seems to use the same songs. BP entered to Sweet Emotion by Aeorsmith and we entered to Sweet child o' Mine by Guns and Roses. We had a very ecclectic group of guests (mostly ealry 30-somethings, gay, straight, city, country, whatever) and EVERYONE got a kick out if it. Really started the party off right. Good luck!

imageimageimage
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Greater Than the Sum of Its Parts: best of me + best of him = best baby ever (we hope).
    ~ Peas & Carrots with Ruby20! ~
    After 22 cycles and 4 failed IUIs, we finally got our BFP with IVF/ICSI!
    EDD 8/21/12, DOB 8/28/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards