Flowers

Garden Style Bouquet- too busy?

Please help me. Do you think my wedding bouquet will be too busy? Which flowers/greens should I remove?

My wedding has an elegant garden theme. For the bouquets, I wanted them to be beautiful, textured, and have greens.

These are the flowers my florists recommended:
full size soft peach roses, light pink spray roses, light pink astilbe, lime green hypericum berries, light blue delphinium, white queen anne’s lace, light green button mums, light pink waxflower, light purple limonium. Greenery to be used – variegated pitt, bupleurum, plumosa, Italian ruscus, seeded eucalyptus, dusty miller.

Do you think that is too much? I'm worried how all of those will look together...

Re: Garden Style Bouquet- too busy?

• NYCMercedesNYCMercedes member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited February 2013
    That is quite a variety! Ask the florist to send you some pix of a mixed bouquet such as you're describing. It sounds overwhelming, but I'd want to see an idea of what she's talking about before making a final decision.
  • I agree that you need to see pictures of what she is envisioning or even look on pinterest for boquets of similar colors.  Then decide whether you like the idea based on the vision, not the words....that said, I think it could be really pretty but maybe limit to three or four colors.  Basically the colors of flowers in this description are peach, pink, green, white, blue, and purple.  I would probably eliminate at least two, maybe the green (because you will have the color in the greenery anyway) and the white (since there is only one white flower anyway).  Just my thoughts.  :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards