Pennsylvania-Central
Options

mini poll

1. How many people are in your bridal party?

2. What is/was your biggest DIY project for your wedding?

3. What makes your wedding "unique"?

4. NWR: What is the last movie you watched?

5. NWR: What are your weekend plans?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: mini poll

• Options
    sweetpea0911sweetpea0911 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well, hallo there! =]

1. How many people are in your bridal party? 7-8 for both sides: 4 girls for me, and 3 boys so far for J, but possibly a 4th to be added (we have plenty of time for him to decide!)

2. What is/was your biggest DIY project for your wedding? Probably the guestbook, which I'm scrapbooking together. We got really lucky and not only have very helpful/creative family members, but found a reception venue and officiant that have everything included.

3. What makes your wedding "unique"? That it's ours.  *shrug*

4. NWR: What is the last movie you watched? Shutter Island with J

5. NWR: What are your weekend plans? FBIL has a baseball doubleheader at college on Saturday, so we're traveling across state for that (he's at VFCC, we're in Pitt for school).  Also, Friday night I have a church picnic and J agreed to come with me =]

***raise your glass if you are wrong in all the right ways***
    oh noes, sweetpea UPDATED her planning bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. How many people are in your bridal party? Small wedding = small bridal party. We are planning on just having 1 person stand with each of us.

2. What is/was your biggest DIY project for your wedding? Ugh, I was going to do our flowers. I am thinking about just contacting a florist now. I don't want to worry about flowers dyeing on me.

3. What makes your wedding "unique"? I'd say the theme "vintage inspired". Also, our music is going to be not your typical wedding music, for the most part.

4. NWR: What is the last movie you watched? Fantastic Mr. Fox

5. NWR: What are your weekend plans? Friday, clean up the house. Record Store Day and a concert on Saturday. Sunday, hopefully I can stay at home and relax!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Three or four on each side

So far, just my pomanders

We're having a photobooth because we got engaged on the beach, and the first thing we did after calling everyone was get out pictures taken in a photobooth

Believe it or not... Alvin and the Chipmunks

We are going to visit FI's parents in VA Beach this weekend.  I am taking Friday off of student teaching, so we're going Fri-Sun.  Should be fun :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. How many people are in your bridal party? 4 BMs / 4 GM / 1 FG (my daughter)

2. What is/was your biggest DIY project for your wedding? Not sure I'm doing any DIY things but possibly the table numbers.  I have a great idea, just have to make it work.

3. What makes your wedding "unique"? We are also having a photo booth and that will serve as one of our favors as well as our guest book.  =)  Unique - we will be making the day all about the three of us (he's not only marrying me, he's marrying her too!)

4. NWR: What is the last movie you watched?  We are watching The Princess and the Frog right now.  Oh joy.

image 165 Invited
    image 105 Are attending one amazing party!
    image33 Are missing out!
    image 27 Haven't sent back their responses yet
    RSVP Date: October 23
  • Options
    psuxray07psuxray07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
              4 BM's (incl. 1 junior BM), 4 GM's, and Buddy our dog as the ring    bearer!

Haven't really had one yet...maybe the favor boxes if I can't get the ones I want...or table numbers.

Hmmm...that it's New Year's Eve! lol 

Law Abiding Citizen.  (Can't wait for Nightmare on Elm Street and Eclipse!!)

Probably cleaning the house, relaxing with my love and some Captain and Coke...play some Wii, maybe wedding shop!
    *12.31.10*New Year's Eve!*
    *BFP 1.3.13* IAmPregnant Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. How many people are in your bridal party? 6 not including fi and I

2. What is/was your biggest DIY project for your wedding? Programs...lol

3. What makes your wedding "unique"? I think the photobooth...no one that's coming to our wedding has been to a wedding with one, not that I know of.

4. NWR: What is the last movie you watched?  The Blindside (so good)

5. NWR: What are your weekend plans? Well since I am getting married next Saturday this weekend I am getting my hair done, finishing programs, laundry, cleaning etc etc etc.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We had five on each side, one junior bridesmaid, and one flower girl

We had made a picture table of him growing up pics and my growing up pics surrounded by pics of us together.  It was well loved and mocked by our close friends.
    I'd say the location.  We were very much against a hotel reception/wedding so decided to drive the hour south of Hbg to Blue Ridge Summit.  Totally worth it!  Such a fantastic location!
    The Last Castle.. awesome movie!
    Settling on our first house and starting the painting and priming projects:)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. How many people are in your bridal party? 11 (4 GM, 5 BM, me & Glen)

2. What is/was your biggest DIY project for your wedding? Probably our vintage tv slideshow. We collected a tons of photos of every single guest at our wedding and converted them to B&W. Then we set up a rolling slideshow-screensaver on a moniter and had that hooked up inside so it looked very real.

3. What makes your wedding "unique"? Probably me and Glen. We are just very unique, laid back personalities. Things went "wrong" but we didn't care. Our cake was also very unique.

4. NWR: What is the last movie you watched? 17 again

5. NWR: What are your weekend plans? Work, work, work-event, GTG
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I have a Matron of Honor, 3 BMs and 2 flower girls.

I think that might end up being the programs.  That or the centerpieces.

I don't know really.  I think our cake is a bit different but not exactly unique.

How sad is it that I have no idea?  It's been so long since I've watched a movie.  Wedding planning is taking up my time and money!

Help FI move some of his stuff out of his dad's house.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
    my read shelf:
    Lisa T's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Books read in 2011: 32 of 75
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards