Connecticut
Options

PSA : DJ Melee- cancellation June 16

Hi Ladies! Just saw on DJ Melee's facebook he had a cancellationfor June 16, 2012- not sure if any of you guys tried to get him for that day and he was booked, now is your chance! Just a PSA!

Re: PSA : DJ Melee- cancellation June 16

• Options
    Carebear62584Carebear62584 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I saw the same thing and was going to post it too....you beat me to it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Could you post a link to it?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    calindicalindi member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like how I'm the biggest X  - and it's slightly pink!  Heck yeah! 

Cool

Anniversary

• Options
    jaime10285jaime10285 member
    edited December 2011
    I'm annoyed that he still shows June 9 available.  I asked if he was available that day for my wedding (since his calendar says he is) but he said he's not....rawr!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    rswan412rswan412 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hope someone snags this, I'm worried that I'm anticipating him too much and I'll be disappointed!
  • Options
    LandB2012LandB2012 member
    edited December 2011
    Jaime - I agree.  I asked if he was available on July 15th (which is even a Sunday) and he told me he was booked....but he shows free....
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

For those of you that said he's unavailable on your day, maybe he has other obligations that day too.  Don't forget, he has a family and a life, too.  Or maybe he hasn't updated in a while.  Just a thought....

• Options
    jaime10285jaime10285 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_psa-dj-melee-cancellation-june-16?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:84abf353-9cea-401a-aa59-461f9cab5ce5Post:73b07813-7bb4-4d62-8632-6a7e5031af98">Re: PSA : DJ Melee- cancellation June 16</a>:
    [QUOTE]For those of you that said he's unavailable on your day, maybe he has other obligations that day too.  Don't forget, he has a family and a life, too.  Or maybe he hasn't updated in a while.  Just a thought....
    Posted by Carebear62584[/QUOTE]

Right but he can still put an X because he has personal obligations.  I'd imagine he would get annoyed having to tell people he's busy because he didn't update his calendar...
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you didn't see....DJ Melee's facebook page addressed this.  He is in the process of updating it so no need to worry....just as I thought...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you!! Hopefully I'm not too late to snatch it up.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Best of luck!!  We used him this past July and he was wonderful - we couldn't have been happier with him!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards